At Rundown Creator, Inc., we believe you shouldn't need a law degree just to understand a company's terms of service. That's why we've kept ours relatively short, and have written them in plain English.
We only have a few very basic rules:
- Don't use our product or service for anything illegal.
- Don't attempt to hack our servers, or do anything else that might compromise the security, integrity, performance, or availability of our systems.
Users or companies who violate these rules may have their accounts suspended or be blocked from accessing the site.
Right to Refuse Service
We reserve the right to refuse service to any person or organization.
Stuff happens, and rather than promise you some arbitrary uptime percentage, our commitment to you is that when Rundown Creator does go down, we'll do everything we can to get it back up as quickly as possible.
An important part of keeping Rundown Creator up is performing regular server maintenance. Whenever possible, we will do this outside of peak usage hours, and post something on our status blog
beforehand. However, there may be rare instances when we will need to perform emergency server maintenance, and will be unable to give notice.
We hope that you'll love using Rundown Creator, but if you don't, please contact us
within seven days of signing up. If we can't make things right, we'll gladly refund your money.
- Aside from important account or billing-related matters, we'll try not to bug you.
We won't give your personal information to any third-parties without your express permission, unless:
- It's necessary for us to do business with you (for example, when processing credit card charges).
- A judge orders us to do so, or a law enforcement agency makes what we deem is a reasonable request. To date, neither of these things have ever happened.
This is a living document, and we may update it from time-to-time; but, don't worry, we won't slip in anything crazy. You can keep your firstborn.
Beaker icon by freshpixel.fr
Custom teleprompter icon by Benedikt Imminger (Tiny Lab)
Last updated on January 29, 2019.